Birthday Greeting Birthday Greeting

This is not going so well.

I do not hear anything. And there isn't any video playing. I would not post your first couple Flash creations, as they may ruin your score and hurt your feelings. However, keep pursuing and try hard! You can pick it up eventually just keep interested and learn as much as you can ;)

pseudowahnreh responds:

Yep, the music does not sound that good here. I guess I'll need to do much better next time. Actually, I'm learning this by myself. Anyway, thanks, I'll try harder next time.

Pico vs Anime Pico vs Anime

That was amazing!

Very good job! It was very well done, exceedingly what I thought could be done with a mouse. You should have atleast Placed or something!

Jet Pack repair Jet Pack repair

Pretty funny

It was short and funny. That is hard to do, good job everything was pretty solid.

Car Escape Car Escape

This definitely needs work.

I am sorry to say, but this needs A LOT of work. This is very buggy, the graphics are poorly done, I hate to say this but it is just bad content to publish in public. This doesn't mean give up however. You need a little more work done on this, I suggest making clear instructions on what to do. And make the map a little more interesting. This could use tons of work, and I hope that you make better ones in the future.

Stacker - Game Stacker - Game

This has potential.

You know, Newground says not post things for testing. This game would be fun if you made it more colorful, and maybe lives? Because its not really fun to get to the top and start over. And make more levels. This could definitely be a great game if you put some more effort :)

funfreestuff responds:

I didn't know that you cant test flash thanks for telling me
and as for the game ill put more effort into it. Thanks for the advice.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Amazing.

Amazing. That says it all right there.

VengeanceIsOurReligion VengeanceIsOurReligion

Very nice!

Something tell me the vocalist has a Randy Blythe influence? It is very well put together. What is the band called?